Customer Success Specialist
GeneMatters is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented Customer Success Specialist to support our growing business.
This individual will work closely with the VP Clinical Operations, the VP Product and with clients to support the services and products provided by GeneMatters. The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for developing and supporting client relationships to allow for growth and retention of the GeneMatters business, all while being a strong customer support advocate. The Customer Support Specialist will support the needs of clients on both the clinical and product side of the business.
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for having an understanding of GeneMatters clinical business, products and workflows. The ideal candidate will collaborate across the GeneMatters Clinical and Product teams to advocate for partners and engage internal stakeholders to provide the best products and services across all customer segments.
The Customer Success Specialist will report directly to the VP, Clinical Operations. This is a fully remote 1.0 FTE position.
- Onboard new platform customers and educate them on workflows and how to use GeneMatters products and services
- Collate monthly/quarterly reporting data to provide to partners
- Manage and monitor assigned customer accounts, acting as the customer's main point of contact
- Become the trusted advisor of your customer
- Be accountable to overall customer retention goals
- Ensure that customers understand the possibilities of the GeneMatters platform, products and services
- Connect with customers to understand business challenges and partner with the product & clinical team to prioritize unmet needs
- Constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities to innovate and improve current processes or offer additional products and services to partner
- Proactively work to identify at-risk customers, offer possible solutions and escalate risks
- Proactively work to identify customer growth opportunities and escalate potential up-sell opportunities for products or services to VP, Clinical Operations
- Become an expert (along with VP, Clinical Operations) on guiding and advising customers on best practices for their use of GeneMatters products and services
- Filter customer feedback, bugs and feature requests to the product team with data or use-case documentation
- Assist with the creation/management of customer on-boarding and training materials
- Assist with developing and implementing change post customer satisfaction surveys
- Assist with customer contract preparations and SOWs as needed
- Work alongside clinical team leads to assist with partner requested changes to standard operating procedures & workflows post launch
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, life sciences
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare setting, with particular focus on understanding/developing workflows
- Understanding of and excitement for new healthcare delivery trends
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt, multitask and prioritize time-sensitive work
- An innovative thinker with the ability to adopt new cutting edge technologies and incorporate them into workflows seamlessly
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with strong conflict resolution skills and a can-do attitude
- Self motivated in a remote work setting
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams, and be productive and efficient in assigned tasks
- Knowledge and understanding of the genetic counseling profession
- Strong operational, analytical, & problem solving skills.
- Experience with spreadsheets and managing data efficiently/accurately to create customer-facing reports. Specifically aptitude in the following tools and technologies: CRM systems such as HubSpot, Google Drive, Microsoft Excel etc
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.